1. General provisions
1.6. The User acknowledges that in case of negligence of the User to the security and protection of his personal data and authorization data, third parties may gain unauthorized access to the account and personal and other user data. ECOORGANIC LLC is not liable for damages caused by such access.
1.7. A sufficient notification of the User about the inclusion of his personal data in the database "Clients of ECOORGANIC" LLC will be a letter-message sent to the user's e-mail specified during registration.
2. What personal data may be collected
We collect personal information, namely: name, surname, patronymic, authorized person of the company, company name, company details, contact numbers, e-mail address, address of the company. We may also collect other information:
- Cookies in order to identify the user's browser and provide dependent services, such as storing data in the shopping cart between visits;
- The user's IP address in order to display advertisements and keep a log of the User's activity;
- information about errors in the operation of the resource, initiated by the User;
- user behavior on the site;
- All information is collected by us "as is" and does not change in the process of data collection.
3. How information about you will be used by the company. Purpose of use.
We may use your name, patronymic, e-mail address, password to identify you as a user of Ecoorganic.com.ua. We can display the name, surname, patronymic, company name, company details, contact telephone numbers, e-mail address, company location address on the pages of Ecoorganic.com.ua, postal address for sending correspondence.
We may use your contact information in mailings, namely to inform you about new opportunities, promotions and other news from Ecoorganic.com.ua. The user can always refuse to send his contact information in the appropriate section of the personal account.
Information about you, including personal data, is used to ensure the implementation of civil relations, tax and relations in the field of accounting, fulfillment of contractual obligations to provide services. As well as to identify the customer as a user of the site, in order to provide and offer services, process payments, create and implement bonus programs, send commercial offers and information by mail, e-mail, offer new services, transfer any information other than the subject of the contract, settlement operations, reporting, accounting and management accounting, improving the quality of services, posting customer information on the website of the owner of the personal database
4. Terms of access to the database
Also, the disclosure of personal data is carried out when the User orders goods / services on Ecoorganic.com.ua provider of such goods and services, but only to the extent necessary to identify the User and his order.
Also, the disclosure of personal data without the consent of the User or his authorized person is allowed in cases specified by law, and only in the interests of national security, economic welfare and human rights, in particular, but not exclusively:
- at the reasonable request of public authorities entitled to apply and receive such data;
- in the event that, in the opinion of ECOORGANIC LLC, the User violates the terms of this Agreement and / or other agreements and arrangements between ECOORGANIC LLC and the User.
5. How to change / delete this information or unsubscribe
Users can change / delete personal information or unsubscribe at any time, it is enough to use the section "Personal account". Some Ecoorganic.com.ua features that require user information may be discontinued from the moment the information is changed / deleted.
The User's personal data is stored until they are deleted by the User.
A sufficient notification of the User about the deletion or other processing of personal data will be a letter (information) sent to the e-mail specified by the User.
6. Contact address for business in case of questions
In case of questions, wishes, complaints about the information you provide, please contact the contact address:
firstname.lastname@example.org, 01133, Kyiv, blvd. Lesya Ukrainka, 26, office 902 ECOORGANIC LLC.
The user may, upon written request and upon presentation of a document establishing his identity and authority, may be provided with information on the procedure for obtaining information on the location of the database.
7. Protection of the information collected
We make every reasonable effort to protect the confidentiality of data. All data we collect is stored on one or more secure database servers and cannot be accessed outside of our corporate network. Only those employees of EСOORGANIС LLC who need to perform work functions that require access to users' personal information have access to user information. All employees who have access to user information have signed an agreement not to disclose user information to third parties.
9. Additional conditions.