- Under the Agreement, the User of the Site is considered to be any person who has ever accessed the Site or provided the Company with information for placement on the Site.
- The Agreement provides for the mutual rights and obligations of the User and the Company, as well as the Company's recommendations on matters including, but not limited to, the use of materials from the Site, the disposal of intellectual property rights and the confidentiality of personal data.
- By accessing the Site, the User accepts the Agreement. In case of disagreement with the terms of the Agreement, the use of the Site by the User must be terminated.
Procedure for using the Site By
- viewing and using the information provided by the Site, as well as posting it in the relevant section of the site, the User undertakes to comply with the following instructions:
- not to violate current legislation of Ukraine and all rules provided on the Site, including this Agreement;
- not to violate the rights of third parties;
- not to provide unreliable (unconfirmed) information or misleading information, as well as information that tarnishes the honor, dignity and reputation of third parties;
- not to register and not to use more than one account on the Site;
- not to distribute unsolicited messages (spam), MLM, "pyramids", chain letters and other information that is not interesting and not desirable to other Users;
- not to distribute viruses or other products that may disrupt the operation of the Site and personal computers of other users;
- not to interfere in the functioning of the Site;
- not to copy, change and disseminate information belonging to third parties without their consent;
- not to post on the Site photos or pictures of a pornographic nature (images of people in transparent or open clothes, or without clothes, with open genitals, naked female breasts);
- Do not collect any information about third parties, including their email addresses, without their consent,
- do not bypass the mechanisms designed to ensure security or restrict access to the Site.
- All information received by the Company through the Site is considered the property of the Company.
- All information contained on the Site may not be reproduced or used for publications without the written permission of the Company. Copying of the information contained on the Site may be carried out only by individuals for personal use.
Limitation of Liability of the CompanyCompany is
1. Thenot liable for illegal actions of other users, for any damage to the hardware or software of the User, which may have become obsolete. The company is not responsible for the improvement of the Site, as well as for the inability to update stored on it.
2. The Company under no circumstances accepts responsibility for any content for posting on the Site illegal, threatening, offensive, discrediting or obscene information, or materials that violate or infringe on the rights of any person, including any unrestricted transfer of data. that encourage or provoke behavior that would lead to a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate current legislation of Ukraine. the use of the Site, for the inability to use the Site for reasons beyond the Company's control, or arising from gross violations by Users of this agreement and other rules provided on the Site.
3. In no event shall the Company be liable for any damage, loss or expense incurred in connection with this Site, its use or inability to use it. The Company also under no circumstances accepts liability for any content, including liability for negligence to indemnify for losses resulting from the withdrawal, loss of data or profits or in connection with the viewing, use or operation of the Site or its content. . Some pages of the Site may contain technical inaccuracies and errors. The information on the Site is subject to update and at any time may
4. Since the information posted on the Site in most cases is information of an advertising nature and is provided for placement on the Site by third parties, the Company is not responsible for:
- content and accuracy of advertising materials received by the User as a result of using the Site;
- the content and authenticity of advertising materials placed by the User on the Site;
- quality, safety, legality of advertised services and goods purchased or received as a result of the use of advertising information contained on the Site, their possible non-compliance with generally accepted standards or expectations of the User;
- the consequences of the use of the information received by the User or the consequences of the User's posting of information due to him, including for any damage caused both materially and in relation to "goodwill" and business reputation, for any direct and indirect damages resulting from use of the Site;
- ways for Users to use the information posted on the Site.
5. If you have problems using the site, or you receive inaccurate information from third parties, or offensive information, any other unacceptable information, please use the "Feedback" or other available type of communication, for that the Company can analyze and eliminate the relevant defects, limit and prevent the receipt of unwanted information on the Site, as well as, if necessary, limit or terminate the obligation to provide its services to any User and customer of the Company. intentionally violating the provisions of the Agreement and the operation of the Site. For the purpose of the above, the Company reserves the right to delete the information posted on the Site and take technical and legal measures to terminate access to the Site of users who, in the Company's opinion, create problems in using the Site by other Users and are incompatible with the Agreement.
6. The site contains links to other sites supported by third parties. Such sites are not subject to the Company's control, the Company is not responsible for the content (including accuracy, legality or decency) of any submitted site or links posted on this Site. Links to other sites are placed on the Site only for the convenience of users, as well as for advertising purposes, which does not imply that their content is approved by the Company. The Company is not responsible for the copyright of any site linked to on the Site. Other sites may also link to the Site, both with the knowledge and permission of the Company, and without it. The company is also not responsible for the content of links and sites on which they are posted, including copyright.
7. The Company has no obligation to ensure the confidentiality of information posted by Users on the Site, unless otherwise agreed or the relevant requirements of applicable law.
8. The Company reserves the right not to correspond with Users.
Regulations on Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The name of the Site is a registered trademark and is protected by current legislation of Ukraine and international law.
- The Company does not allow the use of the Site logo by third parties without a written license agreement. We do not allow the use of the Site logo on any advertising media, flyers or other websites.
- All content on the site is the property of the Company and is protected by copyright and all intellectual property rights.
- The site is the object of intellectual property rights of the Company. All exclusive property copyrights to the site belong to the Company. Use of the site by Users is possible strictly within the Terms and legislation of Ukraine on copyright.
- Being the object of the Company's copyright, the Site simultaneously includes information of advertising and other nature provided by individual Users for placement on it in the form of texts, graphic images (illustrations), slogans, signs for goods and services and more. The company undertakes to publish such information without any changes or distortions, to reproduce it in accordance with quality standards.
- However, the User warrants and bears full responsibility for compliance with the copyright to the information provided to them for posting on the site and reimburses the Company for all losses incurred by the latter in the event of settlement of claims and disputes involving third parties arising in connection with copyright infringement rights to the information provided to them.
Procedure of the Agreement
- This Agreement shall enter into force upon the first visit of the Site by the User and shall be valid between the User and the Company during the entire period of use of the Site by the User.
- The Company has the right to change this Agreement and other rules in force on the Site, which include requirements for the content and conditions of publication of advertisements, without prior notice to the User.
- Such changes shall take effect upon publication of the amended text of the Agreement and other rules on the pages of the Site.