The most economical agricultural technique, which provides a tangible effect!
The result of seed treatment with special fertilizers is difficult to compare with any foliar treatment of vegetating plants. Such supply of nutrients, including micro, macro elements and biologically active compounds allows the plants to start quickly and develop effectively at the initial stages.
The first step to success!
In field fertilization technologies, seed treatment is a key element in the overall nutrition scheme that will be applied during the growing season. Providing plants with nutrients during the period of germination and transition to nutrition from their own root system sets the pace of further development of both the root system and the aboveground part. Given that the recent lack of sufficient moisture is the main limiting factor in most agro-climatic zones of Ukraine, a strong root system is not only a guarantee of the expected level of yield, but also a safeguard in conditions when the weather is not only unfavorable but also threatens vegetative plants.
Minimum costs - maximum effect!
Given the relatively low rate of consumption of special fertilizers per unit of seeds (per hectare), the cost of treatment is much lower than the cost of any foliar nutrition, and the localization of all necessary at the initial stages of development substances directly on the seeds provides their full and effective use and assimilation.
Consider how important this is:
- Simultaneous emergence
- Strong root system
- Higher density (more productive stems)
- Higher resistance of plants to diseases
- Weather conditions do not interfere with the treatment
The purpose of autumn foliar fertilization of winter cereals is to create better conditions for overwintering. First of all, such fertilizations help plants to reach the necessary phase of development before entering the winter. In addition, they promote the accumulation of dry matter in plants, including sugars, which, in turn, prevents depletion of plants during unstable weather conditions in winter.
Autumn fertilization is carried out in the phase of 4-6 leaves - the beginning of tillering. During this period, the most essential element is magnesium. In combination with trace elements, it is responsible for the formation of chlorophyll in the leaves, significantly affects the productivity of photosynthesis, the synthesis of carbohydrates and their transport from leaves to roots. The lack of deficiency of this element contributes to the formation of a strong root system, increases the concentration of sugars at the point of growth.
The recommendations on the feasibility of foliar nutrition, the choice of a fertilizer, application rates should take into account the timing of sowing of winter cereals, the phase of development and condition of plants, weather conditions, namely:
- At late sowing dates, poorly developed plants (in particular sown after predecessors, which leave a large mass of crop residues incorporated 1.5 - 2 months before winter cereals sowing), at low temperatures at night and relatively high during the day, the optimal composition is GROS Amino-Zn 0.5 l / ha + ECOLINE Magnesium (Chelates) 1.0 l / ha.
- On soils of light granulometric composition, where there may be a deficiency of magnesium and trace elements, we recommend the use of ECOLINE Magnesium (Chelates) 1.0 - 1.5 l / ha.
- On carbonate soils in the conditions of insufficient moisture the latent deficiency of boron is possible. In this case, we recommend using ECOLINE Magnesium (Chelates) 1.0 l / ha + ECOLINE Boron (Organic) 0.3 - 0.5 l / ha.
If the need for other nutrients is established (based on the results of plant analysis), it is possible to use appropriate mono- or complex ECOORGANIC fertilizers.