The period from the beginning of the restoration of the spring vegetation of winter cereals to the output of the tube is quite critical and has a significant impact on the yield of these crops. Every year part of the areas of winter crops is in unsatisfactory condition, some of them even have to be transplanted due to significant leaching. The main reasons for this phenomenon include the later crops in the worst predecessor, when due to moisture deficiency stairs later took the best of terms, and therefore went into winter weakened, with poorly developed root system. The factors that negatively affect the state of crops during hibernation include frequent thaws, which, fortunately, were not observed in the first half of winter 2016/2017, but it is not known what weather conditions will occur during February-March and how it affects winter cereal plants.
Cold protracted spring, which is predicted by weather forecasters, will also not affect the state of problem crops in the best way. Adverse weather conditions, the soil is warm enough, it dried up top, especially in liquefied underdeveloped crops do not allow the plant to provide the necessary level of mineral nutrition, and hence the formation of high-yielding ecological community.
Traditional nitrogen feedings under such conditions can not be avoided. It is important that plants are adequately equipped with other important nutritional elements, including phosphorus and potassium. If the availability of potash can not be difficult to supply, at least theoretically, since potassium is more fluid in the soil, then the situation with phosphorus looks much more complicated. To accelerate the growth and development of the root system - the main organ of plants, which provides them with elements of nutrition and water, the crucial importance is phosphorus. However, due to the meager level of assimilation of this element from cold soil, it is practically impossible to make a fertilizer with traditional phosphorus fertilizers - due to its peculiarities of mobility, and hence availability to plants.
Low soil temperature (<13 ° C) leads to a lack of phosphorus for plants, even if it is high in soil. Under these conditions, the viscosity of the soil solution increases and phosphorus is reduced by diffusion. Observant agronomists often notice visual signs of lack of phosphorus, which already indicates a significant deficiency of this element of mineral nutrition.
The importance of phosphorus for plants in the early spring is of a diverse nature. First and foremost, its essential influence on the growth and development of the root system. Equally important is its effect on the metabolism of the plant, in particular the synthesis of simple organic substances - primarily sugars and proteins. Insufficient level of mineral nutrition significantly reduces the protective functions of plants and they become extremely vulnerable to diseases, primarily fungal nature. All this can lead to significant losses both in volume and as a crop.
The question arises: " Is there a way to help a plant with phosphorus and potassium and simultaneously enhance the plant's immunity to pathogens?"
To support plants with a weakly developed root system during the period of minimal assimilation of elements of mineral nutrition (low air temperature, cold soil), the most effective measure is foliar application with special fertilizers.
In this case, the company "Ecoorganic" recommends the use of phosphate-phosphorous phosphate fertilizers that improve phosphorus nutrition and promote the synthesis of special proteins of phytoplanktins, plant protection naturally occurring guinea pigs for end-root nutrition.
What is the advantage of the phosphite form of phosphorus?
- Phosphorus absorption in the form of phosphite - РО3, passes more intensively than phosphates РО4. When applied to a leaf, phosphorus in the phosphite form is absorbed within 65-75% of the total in just 24 hours. To absorb phosphorus in phosphate form it takes no less than 5 days, even during this long period, the level of assimilation will be no more than 20% of the introduced.
- The action of phosphites as fungicides and biostimulants is based on the induction of plant resistance to biotic stressors (causing disease) and abiotic (eg low or high fever), through the synthesis of phytoalexins, which are a guarantee of active immunity. Phyto alkoxins are a group of organic substances of protein nature that are produced by the plant in response to cellular influx of pathogens or stress. These compounds are an integral part of the natural immune mechanism of the plant.
- Proved that phosphites in the root system directly inhibit the growth of fungi that cause several diseases of plants and stimulate defense mechanisms of the plant. On cereals it is snow mold, powdery mildew, various types of rust. Phosphites have little impact on the development of most soils, making them environmentally friendly and safe for the environment. The stability of phosphates in plants is a key factor in their effectiveness in combating pathogens over a relatively long period of time.
- When deposited on a leaf, phosphites have a deeper effect than just a fungicidal effect. Phosphorus from phosphites stimulates metabolism in plants, which is manifested in the increasing growth of the root system, the assimilation of other mineral nutrients, phosphorus synthesis of biologically active substances, fatty acids, ATP, nucleic acids, affecting productivity and improve the quality of the crop.
The company Ecoorganic offers for the extra-root crop of winter crops during this period special fertilizers of its own production:
- Special concentrated fertilizer Ecoline Fosfitnyy K, which is the content of phosphorus in the form of potassium phosphite and has no analogues in the world.
The composition of the product includes:
530 g / l of phosphorus in the form of phosphite;
350 g / l potassium;
14 g / l boron.
The recommended rate of application during this period is 1.0 - 1.5 l / ha.
Fertilizer can be added with solutions of urea, KAS or plant protection products.
- When this period is observed influence of stress factors on the plant (chemical or weather) would be appropriate to use a special fertilizer Ecoline Fosfitnyy K-amine , which consists of 250 g / l of phosphorus in the form of phosphite, 170 g / l potassium and Also, 70 g / L L - α - amino acids, which help the plant successfully overcome stress.
- If, when the results of the diagnostic sheet revealed a lack of zinc in plants, effectively help correct this imbalance fertilizer Ecoline Fosfitnyy K- Zn , containing 320 g / l of phosphorus in the form of phosphite, 210 g / l potassium and 35 g / l of zinc form of EDTA chelate .