The period from the resumption of the growing season to the beginning of the emergence of the tube is very important in the growth and development of winter cereals. During unstable weather, which occurs in March and early April, plants can be under stress due to the inability to absorb sufficient phosphorus from cold soil. At this time, cereal crops form important elements of productivity, therefore, under what conditions these processes occur, the level of yield depends.
In connection with the above, for the first foliar top dressing of winter cereals, phosphite products are unrivaled, they provide:
- elimination of manifestations of phosphorus deficiency;
- increased growth of the secondary root system;
- inhibit the development of plant diseases;
- increase the dynamics of growth of the vegetative part of plants - the basis of the future harvest;
- activate the work of the photosynthetic apparatus of plants;
- Increasing carbon uptake in the process of photosynthesis is a direct way to increase the mass and quality of the crop.
Consequently, the foliar application of phosphorus in the form of phosphite, which is quickly absorbed by plants even at relatively low temperatures, when the phosphate form is not available, promotes an intensive growth of the root system, inhibits the development of pathogens and enhances the efficiency of the photosynthesis process, and ultimately increases the level of yield.
In the spring of 2022, taking into account the weather conditions and the state of plant development, taking into account the results of practical application last year, we recommend:
- On crops where the condition of plants is generally satisfactory and there are no manifestations of stress, carry out the first foliar nurition ECOLINE Phosphite (К) 1,0 – 1,5 l/hа.
- In areas where there is a shortage of individual nutrients, top dressing should be carried out with a tank mixture ECOLINE Phosphite (К) – 1,0 – 1,5 l/hа + ECOLINE Grain (Chelates) or ECOLINE Manganese (Chelates) – 1,0 – 1,5 l/hа. In case of deficiency of copper, manganese, zinc, iron - chelate fertilizers with the maximum content of the desired element in doses 0,5 до 1,5 l/hа.
- In areas with underdeveloped plants and those in a state of stress - it is better to use ECOLINE Phosphite (К-Amino) 1,0 – 1,5 l/hа.