In order to get a high yield of fruit and berry crops every year, plants should be provided with the optimal level of macro- and microelements throughout the growing season.
Of particular importance is foliar fertilization at the end of the growing season - after harvest. Why should we do this? - Fruit and berry crops begin to form next year's harvest in the second half of the growing season, when the laying of fruit buds takes place. Therefore, gardeners after harvest carry out preventive treatment of trees and shrubs against diseases and nourish with key elements of mineral nutrition, which are needed both this year and after the spring restoration of vegetation:
- COPPER containing products are most often used for this purpose, if the content of this element in the soil does not exceed the permissible concentrations.
- With a sufficient content of copper in the soil for disease prevention, special fertilizers with PHOSPHORUS IN THE FORM OF PHOSPHITE in high doses are used. Such fertilizers are especially popular in Europe - their effectiveness has been proven in practice in hot climates of Spain, Italy and in temperate countries (like Germany, Poland, the Baltic countries).
- Adequate BORN NUTRITION of plants in autumn provides the accumulation of plastic substances (a significant percentage of which are sugars), which improves frost resistance, including resistance to spring frosts and promotes normal development of the future flower.
Taking into account the experience of fruits and berries nutrition in other countries and the results of fertilizers application in Ukraine, ECOORGANIC recommends the following tank mixes for autumn application:
- in case of insufficient copper content:
ECOLINE Copper (Chelate) 2.0 - 3.0 l / ha + ECOLINE Boron (Organic) 1.0 l / ha;
- with sufficient copper content:
ECOLINE Phosphite (K) 2.0 - 4.0 l / ha + ECOLINE Boron (Organic) 1.0 l / ha.