The condition of winter cereals in the spring of 2023 is mostly good and satisfactory.
With unstable weather, which is observed in March of this year and, possibly, in the first ten days of April, plants can be under stressful conditions due to the inability to absorb phosphorus in sufficient quantities from cold soil. At present, grain crop plants form important elements of productivity, therefore, the level of yield depends on the conditions under which these processes occur.
To eliminate the manifestation of phosphorus deficiency, it is advisable to add special fertilizers containing phosphite to the tank mixture in the first spraying of winter grains.
Phosphite products have been found to provide:
- Elimination of manifestations of phosphorus deficiency;
- Strengthening the growth of the secondary root system;
- Restrain the development of plant diseases;
- Strengthen the growth dynamics of the vegetative part of plants - the basis of the future harvest;
- Activate the photosynthetic apparatus of plants;
- Increasing the amount of carbon assimilation in the process of photosynthesis is a direct way to increase the mass and quality of the crop.
In the spring of 2023, taking into account the weather conditions and the state of plant development, taking into account the results of practical application in previous years, we recommend:
- On crops where the condition of plants is generally satisfactory and there are no manifestations of stress, the first foliar top dressing should be carried out with a special fertilizer POLYACTIVE Twinfos 1.5 - 2.0 l / ha.
- In areas where there is a deficiency of individual nutrients, weakened plants with the development of top dressing, carry out a tank mixture of GROS Phosphyto-NP - 1.0 - 1.5 l / ha + ECOLINE Magnesium (Chelates) - 1.0 l / ha. With a deficiency of copper, manganese, zinc, iron - chelate fertilizers with a maximum content of the desired element in doses from 0.5 to 1.5 l / ha.
- In areas with underdeveloped and stressed plants, it is better to use ECOLINE Phosphite (K-Amino) at the rate of 1.5 l/ha for the first top dressing.
We work for the greatest harvest!