The beginning of the growing season of horticultural crops coincides in time with the preventive and protective work against the most harmful diseases. Such diseases, in particular, are scab and powdery mildew - they affect the fruits, reducing their quality and yield.
Due to the fact that resistance of pathogens to the most common fungicides is constantly growing, the use of products with a different mode of action is becoming increasingly important. The most effective solution against scab and powdery mildew is a combination of contact and systemic fungicides, enhanced with potassium phosphite.
ECOORGANIC recommends using ECOLINE Phosphite (K) 1.5 - 2.0 l / ha in a tank mix with fungicides.
Why this particular fertilizer and in such a dose?
- ECOLINE Phosphite (K), due to the highest concentration of potassium phosphite on the market, exhibits buffering properties, reducing pH of the tank mixture with fungicides to the level of 6.0-6.5;
- The fertilizer has a proved efficacy against pathogens of fungal diseases (stop - effect), enhancing the action of fungicides;
- The fertilizer quickly penetrates into the plant and easily moves inside through the leading bundles;
- ECOLINE Phosphite (K) stimulates the production of specific proteins-phytoalexins by the plant itself, improves formation of the root system and immunity to adverse weather conditions;
- The dose of 1.5 - 2.0 l / ha is agronomically efficient and economically justified!